We offer you for sale: 100% natural Hypericum (St John’s Wort).
Personal note from the author: as a single mom, this strong herbal tea used to be my life saver in extremely challenging situations 10 and 20 years ago. These days I take one or two cups of St John’s Wort when I don’t smile enough or find myself creating unnecessary dramas. This herbal plant has never let me down🍀🧘♂️🍀 Sandra
Consider taking St John’s Wort when you’re experiencing one or several of these symptoms:
- Feeling lonely
- Are going through a painful trauma
- Feeling irritable‚ easily frustrated and anxious
- Feeling victim of a circumstance and helpless
- When you can’t feel any satisfaction for your achievements
- Say “no” when you know your heart longs for a “yes”
- When you’re surprised that you’re smiling
- Catch yourself craving sugar or unhealthy snacks in large quantities
- Are overthinking during the night instead of sleeping peacefully
- Experiencing nerve, muscle or joint pain
- Or would like to prevent the COVID-19 virus to influence you*
How to prepare natural St John’s Wort tea:
Example for two servings (one in the morning, one around 5pm)
Put an amount you can pinch with two fingertips and thumb in a pot. Boil the amount of 2 cups of water during 10 minutes on a slow fire. Keep it covered at all time. Switch the stove off and let it rest 3 more minutes. Drink half of this without sugar. Place the remaining tea in the fridge and drink it later that day cold.
I myself, have never tried tea bags or capsules of this herb before,..I have always taken the natural handpicked and dried plant directly. 100% effective and guaranteed.
How do you know it is working? You will start having more saliva in your mouth, which means you’re in a good mood. The pineal gland, vagus nerve and parasympathetic nervous system are activated, leading to a better digestion and overall wellness. Then the needed healing can happen.
How long and how much?
Procedure 1 when you’d like to be in a better mood, a better and more patient parent, more motivated to get up, sleep better, be calmer, need to study or work longer hours:
- Start a 21 day session, 1 cup per day. (Quantity: Pinch the herb with one fingertip and thumb)
- If you would like to continue, take one week intervals. So you don’t create the feeling you can’t be happy without it.
- Start a 90 days session, 2 cups per day, non-stop. (Quantity: Pinch the herb with two fingertips and thumb)
- Then 21 days, with 1 week interval. Repeating as often as you need it .
- How to stop: drink only one cup per day, instead of two during the last 21 days, then stop. The shift is made in the synapses that connect your emotional reactions. If after that life gets challenging “on the roller coaster of life”, just make yourself a few hypericum tea when you need it the most and it will give an instant result.
- St John's wort is a herbal remedy that has been used for hundreds of years to treat mental health problems.
- St John's Wort works with the immune system. In this system, the substance IL-6 is responsible for the communication between cells, and leads to an increase in adrenal regulatory hormones, a culprit of depression. St. John's Wort may reduce the levels of this hormone to decrease mild to moderate depressions (Muller, 2003).
- John's wort may be used for nerve pain (neuralgia), anxiety, and tension. It may also aid in weakness, stress, irritability, and sleeping issues (insomnia).
- It's also claimed to ease the pain due to sciatica, rheumatoid arthritis, and menstruation.
- And most importantly*: Hypericum is A FRIEND DURING COVID-19. Besides anti-depressive properties, Hypericum exerts potent anti-inflammatory and anti-tumoral effects (Medina et al., 2006). Four different studies provide, for the first time, clear evidence that the extract of Hypericum perforatum possess anti-IBV activities. Actually, from the experimental studies on natural compounds able to protect pancreatic β‐cells against cytokine‐induced damage and death (Menegazzi 2008), they became aware that Hypericum perforatum (St. John's Wort, SJW) extract, as well as its main polyphenol component hyperforin (HPF), can potently counteract the pro‐inflammatory effects of various cytokines. More info about Hypericum and COVID-19: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7300500/ https://doi.org/10.3389/fphar.2019.01272
How long is the effect of one cup of tea: The active ingredients in St. John's Wort are hypericin and pseudohypericin with a plasma half-life of 24 hours.
Don’t mix with anti-depressive over-the-counter medication. If your symptoms are more inclined towards heavier diagnosed depression, bipolar or any other heavy mental disease, kindly contact your doctor.
Similar herbs: St Johns Wort and NEEM, originated from India are having similar effects. Both are very bitter and effective in the same fields. The NEEM tea is called the “local farmacia” in India. If you live in the Orient or Caribbean tropical regions, you have access to Neem. If you live in Europe it is easier to get the Hypericum. Nature provides what you need.
This information is not intended to substitute for the medical expertise and advice of your health care provider(s). I encourage you to discuss any decisions about treatment or care with your health care provider.
In these times of need: 7€, 21 day remedy. We offer you 100% natural Hypericum (St John’s Wort). Just email us your address, we will send it by the post.